How to Enter Fuel Cost Feature in the Profit Pal App
Fuel Cost Feature and how to use it to ensure you’re accounting for your fuel cost to the job.
A great feature in the Profit Pal App is the Fuel cost feature. This feature is a great advantage for your business travel needs. Having this ability in this app is just one of the things that were well thought out to make your life a little easier and more profitable.
What you do is enter the relevant numbers into the fields.
- First, you use the Map Pins, you simply move the Job Location Pin to the area where the job is
- Secondly, tap on the Current Location Map Pin it will show your current location ( hit Done) the app now has calculated the distance to the new job
- Next enter the Miles per gallon of your vehicle, say your vehicle gets 15 miles per gallon (MPG)
- Then enter the price of the fuel you paid ( i.e. $3.85) per gallon
- Then enter any additional Travel cost (if needed, but not required if not just enter a “0” there )
- The app will have calculated your Total Travel Cost
It’s as easy as that. This app was designed to help you account for things like that, so you’re not losing any money as you go about your business day.
The Profit Pal App Team
272 total views, 1 views today