So why are Smartphone so used today in business?
Smartphones are everywhere, and can be so important in doing business today? I will cover that here in the brief article. Did you know that over 80% of all business owners use smartphones in their day to day activities?
What they can do for your business
Smartphones offer the following features:
1. Normal phone operation ( making and receiving calls)
2. Caller I.D. so you know who’s calling
3. Wireless email capability
4. Note taking apps inside
5. Writing memos
6. Searching the internet
7. Transferring files to and from your home office
8. Doing financial calculations
9. Scheduling using the calendar feature available on almost all smartphones
10. Setting alarms for important meetings
11. Accessing global positioning (GPS) for mapping and travel to and from clients
13. Camera feature (allows you to take pictures wherever you happen to be)
This list is not all inclusive but it does give you a good Idea of why you really need to be using a smartphone in business today. It just makes no sense to ignore all of the benefits you get from using smartphones to conduct business on.
Receiving and sending Invoices
One of the advantages of using a smartphone when conducting business is the ability to email from your phone. That combined with an app on your smartphone and you have the one-two-punch you need to stay on top of things. Once you have created the job and saved the invoice for the job, you can easily send it to the client via email.
It just doesn’t make any sense to do it any other way. You get then job done and you client is satisfied have received it quickly and professionally. And just to let you know the Profit Pal App lets you take advantage of many of these features on your smartphone.
The Profit Pal App Team
336 total views, 1 views today